Thursday, April 21, 2011

VERY IMPORTANT? (Barrister Frank Duke)

From: langf <tapiobicske@freemail.hu>
Date: March 29, 2010 12:25:45 PM EDT
To: frankduke_5151@yahoo.com
Subject: VERY IMPORTANT?

Hello?I apologize as we do not know before, but let me start by introducing Myself. i am Barrister Frank Duke, a resident Bank attorney in Ghana West Africa. I am contacting you seeking your partnership in this important project.kindly permit my contacting you through this medium I am Compelled to contact you via this medium for obvious reasons which you will understand when we discuss details of my proposal get back to me with this email id for more details {barr.frankduke01@cantv.net}Best regards, Barrister Frank Duke



________________________________________________________
Újdonság! Megérkezett a RIGHT GUARD férfi testápolási termékcsalád! Most 25% kedvezménnyel! Akár 48 órás hatásos védelem a testszag ellen!

1 comment:

  1. Is this, or is this not, very important? Seems important to me.

    ReplyDelete