Friday, April 15, 2011

my father deposited some hug amount of money in the bank (MISS LARISA JANE)

From: "MISS LARISA JANE" <larisa122@live.com>
Date: March 10, 2010 10:25:23 AM EST
Subject: can l trust you
Reply-To: larisa161@9.cn




Dear friend,

l know l have not met you before and it was the help of email search that
l was enable to get your email.

pls l need your absolute help, my name is miss larisa jane and l am just
20 years old and my parents died in the earthquake in haiti recently. my
father deposited some hug amount of money in the bank and l need some one
l can trust to be the next of kin of the sum of 24 million us dollars.l am
the only child of my parents and l am on my knees begging for your great
support and can l trust you please.my email is  larisa161@9.cn

all this was instructed by my late father lawyer who want me to look for
some one l can trust due to security reason.
MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

MISS JANE LARISA

1 comment: