Friday, April 15, 2011

I am Barrister John Floyd, I have been waiting for you to contact me for your conformable Bank Draft

rom: Helen Bovill <Helen2.Bovill@uwe.ac.uk>
Date: February 27, 2010 11:12:37 AM EST
To: "info@beneficiary.com" <info@beneficiary.com>
Subject: I am Barrister John Floyd,I have been waiting for you to contact me for your conformable Bank Draft of $780.000.00 USD. Contact me immediately via email for more details:( barjohnfloyd@8u8.com ) or call me +44-7024043543 as soon as you receive the mail.


This email was independently scanned for viruses by McAfee anti-virus software and none were found

1 comment:

  1. My conformable Bank Draft makes me uncomfortable. Do you think this is really too good to be true? As my mother used to say, if it's too good to be true, it must not be real.

    ReplyDelete