Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I'm presently in Algeria with my new partner for our new investment project ( Dr. James Williams)

From: james william <haroldh4797@bellsouth.net>
Date: March 16, 2010 6:52:53 PM EDT
To: undisclosed recipients: ;
Subject: Accept This For your Past Effort
Reply-To: msheikji@email.bg

Dear friend,

I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting that fund. Now I want you to contact my secretary on the information below and ask him to send to you a certified bank draft of $850.000.00 US Dollars I issued in your name and I kept in his care for compensation of your past effort and kindness to me.

His name is Mr. Muhibullah Sheikji
Email: msheikji@email.bg
His direct telephone is: 00229 96037747

So contact him immediately on his above e-mail or telephone number and send him the below information to enable him deliver your bank draft to you

1. YOUR FULL NAME: _________________ 2. YOUR ADDRESS: _________________
3. TELEPHONE NUMBER: _________________ 4. OCCUPATION: _________________

I'm presently in Algeria with my new partner for our new investment project, I really thank GOD for his great miracle to me and that is why I want you to celebrate with me.Thanks and God bless.

Regards,
 Dr. James Williams
Jim Will & Associate Investment Co

No comments:

Post a Comment