Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I thank GOD that all the necessary arrangement has been completed in your favour (Mr. William Tudor)

From: Tudor William <haroldh4797@bellsouth.net>
Date: March 18, 2010 1:13:05 PM EDT
To: undisclosed recipients: ;
Subject: Schedule of Your Package
Reply-To: FedExcustomercare@email.bg

My Friend,

Good day. I am writing to inform you that I have cashed your bank draft that has been with me for a long time. I went to the bank where the bank draft was issued from to confirm if your bank draft will still be valid for cashing when it gets to you, but the Bank diretor confirmed that it remain only four days to expire. So I pleaded with him to help me convert your bank draft to avoid loosing your fund.

I thank GOD that all the necessary arrangement has been completed in your favour as bank director Dr. Donald Geronime have converted your bank draft worth of $2,500,000.00 USD to cash and sealed in one consignment, he also helped me to arrange the delivery through FedEx Express Courier Company to your address. I really thank God for his mercy that everything work according to our plan.

The official declaration of your sealed consignment box is Family Treasure to avoid unnecessary protocols at any airport, but Dr. Hamdi Osman is fully aware of its content. So you should not let any other person know about the content even the FedEx diplomat that will deliver the consignment box to you for security reasons. Therefore, write an E-mail to Dr. Hamdi Osmond as soon as you read this message and ask send your sealed box fund to your house or office address.

Contact Person: Dr. Hamdi Osmond (M.D)
Company E-mail: FedExcustomercare@email.bg
Telephone: +229 97-292-881

Try to Re-confirm your current address to avoid any mistake during the Delivery and ask him to give you the shipping tracking number for you to track your and know when it will arrive at your address.

1. Your full name:______________
2. Current Mailing Address:______________
3. Office/Mobile Tel Phone:______________
4. ID Card/Driven License:______________

Dr. Hamdi Osmond will give you the shipping tracking number for you to track and monitor your consignment box on arrival.  Please don't forget my effort and stress i have being through once you receive your box money.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. William Tudor

No comments:

Post a Comment