Thursday, April 14, 2011

a Stock broker who died in an auto crash accident. (Mr. Gary Fletcher)

From: "Mr. Gary Fletcher" <GaryFletcher@mcom.com>
Date: November 20, 2009 1:05:47 PM EST
Subject: CLASSIFIED
Reply-To: GaryFletcher@mcom.com




From: Mr. Gary Fletcher

Partnership Request

I am contacting you in view of the fact you will be of Great assistance to
me, like developing a cordial business relationship.

I am a career banker and inspecting Auditor of Standard Chartered Bank
Plc. (U.K). Aldermanbury Branch office. During the course of our auditing
I discovered a fixed deposit account belonging to a foreigner, and a Stock
broker who died on 5th of July in the year 2005 in an auto crash accident.
The fund has not been claimed for non presentation of any next of kin to
secure long standing funds in custody of Standard Chartered Bank UK Plc.
Over the years, we have worked indefatigably and uncompromisingly to
locate any of the relatives of our late client and all to no avail hence
the need for this correspondence. I would be delighted to have you as the
apparent heir of our late client as you share the same last name and could
possibly be somewhere in his family tree.

Being in possession of vital deposit code information that can lead to
release of the funds, I want you to stand as the beneficiary to this fund
and receive to your safe foreign account in your country or else where
that will be safe for the funds. I am willing to give 40% for your total
assistance.

I look forward to your swift response so that I can give you further
directives. Please confirm your willingness and ability to assist me.

Yours sincerely

Mr. Gary Fletcher
Private E-Mail: GaryFletcher@mcom.com

No comments:

Post a Comment