Friday, April 15, 2011

BRIEF DETAIL. (Sgt John England)

From: John England <johnenland222@gmail.com>
Date: March 1, 2010 2:22:41 AM EST
To: James Gullible <gullible8@gmail.com>
Subject: BRIEF DETAIL.

Dear James T. Gullible,

I am delighted to read from you. However, this matter demands for utmost confidentiality because of the government get aware of this mission, I will be penalize and as such face the law for money laundry.

As it stands, I will urge you to keep this deal to yourself and no third party should be involve as I am very sure of the successful conclusion. I have make inquiry with the Spanish agent that has their delivery office in Baghdad and  they has assured me of their capability to lift the luggage containing the funds to their office in Madrid, so I will want to seek your consent before I will conclude arrangement with them.

I will also want you to send me your full names and address, telephone number where you can be contacted at any time of the day because these information will be used by the agents here in Baghdad and in Spain upon their arrival.

Note also that the contents of the luggage will not be made known to them, as it will be registered as family effects for security reasons.More so, let me know your area of investment because this funds will be invested into a very lucrative venture pending when I will finish my mission in Baghdad and return back o join you for sharing.Our sharing ratio should be for  30% your assistance while 70% will be for us.

I will  be glad to read from you for more details.Copy of my pic is attached.

Sgt John England




On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 10:51 AM, James Gullible <gullible8@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Sgt. John,

I visited your Web site.

Please share your highly classified information with me!

Could you please send me your photo so I know this is a legitimate offer.

Looking forward to a mutually beneficial relationship but, as you can imagine, I am a bit cautious.

Sincerely,
Jim

______________________
James T. Gullible
gullible8@gmail.com



On Feb 20, 2010, at 7:09 AM, Sgt. John T. England wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> I know you would be surprised to read from someone relatively unknown to
> you before. My name is Sgt. John T. England, a member of the U.S. ARMY
> USARPAC Medical Team, which was deployed to Iraq in the beginning of the
> war in Iraq. I would like to share some highly personal classified
> information about my personal experience and role which I played in the
> pursuit of my career serving under the U.S 1st Armored which was at the
> fore-front of the war in Iraq.
>
> Though, I would like to hold back certain information for security reasons
> for now until you have find the time to visit the BBC website stated below
> to enable you have insight as to what I'm intending to share with you,
> believing that it would be of your desired interest one-way or the other.
>
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm
>
> Also, could you get back to me having visited the above website to enable
> us discuss in a more clarifying manner to the best of your understanding.
> I must say that I'm very uncomfortable sending this message to you without
> knowing truly if you would misconstrue the importance and decides to go
> public. In this regards, I will not hold back to say that the essence of
> this message is strictly for mutual benefit of you and I and nothing more.
>
> I will be vivid and coherent in my next message in this regards,
> meanwhile, could you send me a mail confirming you have visited the site
> and that you have understood my intentions? I will await your thoughts.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Best Regards
>
> Sgt. John T. England
>
>
>
>
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------
> This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.
>




No comments:

Post a Comment