Monday, December 26, 2011

Salam Dear Friend! (Kevin Francis Herbert Maxwell)

Salam Dear Friend!

How are you doing and how is your work? I hope that all is well with
you, I know you may be surprise how i get your email, i got your email
today when i was browsing looking for honest partner, then i decided to
drop this few lines to you.

My name is Kevin Francis Herbert Maxwell, due to the present world global financial crisis,
and other circumstance surrounding me, I intend to diversify my
investments funds to other lucrative areas. I am writing you based on
my interest in investing into real estate and other businesses in your
country.

I have contacted you on the consideration that I could discuss with
you on the possibility of placing some funds with you for management
either in your existing establishment, or other venture to be
undertaken at your discretion under terms to be agreed upon. And also
inquire about the possibility of you handling this investment and
management on my behalf in your country.

Please are you willing to be a partner, capable of receiving funds and
managing investment in your country? Please if you are, do furnish me
more information on the availability of the areas of investment that
you know, and if possible we can work out modalities to partner
together.

Should you be interested in this proposal, kindly state your interest
urgently and reply to my mail box Kevinmaxwell77@gmail.com, to enable
me furnish you with details as soon as I receive
your favorable response.

Please your earnest and carefully considered response is important, as
I await a swift response from you as soon as you can.

Kevin Francis Herbert Maxwell.
Kevinmaxwell77@gmail.com
+447024038733
57 GLOUCESTER PLACE,
LONDON,
WIU 8JH.

No comments:

Post a Comment