Monday, December 26, 2011

New Era Ministries International (rev.shondell_wat@att.net)

New Era Ministries International
Gröndalsvägen 24 11766 Stockholm
Sweden
Call me on:+46850164878

Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ

I am Reverend Shondell Watkins, Pastor of the above mentioned Christian Organization. I am writing you in regard to a good friend of mine and Patron financial supporter of our ministry, he is a USA citizen too who was the managing director of an investment firm here in Sweden.

Unfortunately my friend died in 2000, He supported this ministry to help less privileged minority people through three orphanages we ran in Haiti, Fiji and most importantly our orphan home for the children of the Darfur region of Sudan whose parents were killed by Islamic jihadist because of their Christian faith.

We were supporting this charity project very well before the unfortunate death of our patron. However I have contacted you because of an account which my late friend Held in a bank, this account held the sum of US$7,200,000 Million only.

I was notified by the bank that the account has remained dormant since his death and no next of kin has come forward to claim these funds hence they will close the account, declare the funds unserviceable and confiscated to be sent into the bank treasury.

I did notify the relevant embassy to these regards but they wrote me informing me that he had no living relation or next of kin who could come forward to claim these funds.

That is why I am contacting you now since you have the same last name and is eligible to claim the funds as next of kin according to the banks regulations.

The Ministry has been suffering from a severe lack of funds to support our charity orphanages since the death of our patron and as such we have not been able to carry out our activities in regards to taking care of the orphans as envisaged by him, I ask for your assistance and cooperation to help claim this funds from the bank as you are with the same last name and is qualified to claim the funds as next of kin so that the funds will be repatriated before it is seized by the bank.

It was because of these urgency that I had to contact you since the orphanages in Haiti, Fiji and Sudan is in a financial mess, even the over 1650 Orphan children in our care can't boast of the better life they sort to find in our care since the death of their benefactor.

There will be no difficulty in you claiming these funds since you are entitled by having the same last name and could easily position as next of kin, the bank will pay in the money into your nominated bank account when we conclude the claim with my assistance in meeting all the banking/legal requirements to prove you the rightful beneficiary.

Once this money is transferred to you 35% will be yours for your assistance 60% will be for the Ministry here in Sweden to continue supporting the orphan children, while 5% will be for reconciliation of any expenses made during the course of the transaction.

I require your urgent response to my request as we do not have much Time to begin the process of claim before the bank closes the bank account. Get back to me by email and Telephone.

You know how confidential this is, I hope you keep it intact.

I look forward to hearing from you

Rev. Shondell Watkins,

No comments:

Post a Comment